Balancing School with Lucid Dreaming/Dream Journaling

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
MysticalMeadows

Balancing School with Lucid Dreaming/Dream Journaling

Postby MysticalMeadows » 25 Jan 2017 04:22

Hello everyone! I started to do dream journaling/reality checks for Lucid Dreaming during after my first semester of school and since the second semester has started I completely forgot to dream journal and do reality checks because I then had my mind on school. I'm just trying to get back into the flow of things to continue my journey to lucid dreaming. My question is for all of you is.. How do you dream journal everyday and do reality checks throughout the day when your mind is on something like school in my case?

All responses are greatly appreciated! :D

dizzyuluru

Re: Balancing School with Lucid Dreaming/Dream Journaling

Postby dizzyuluru » 26 Jan 2017 02:16

I originally just left my iPad on the notes (where I log my dreams) so everytime I would turn on my iPad in the morning it would be on my Dream Journal and I would remember and log my dreams. As I continued doing this, over time I became less reliant on that and I now just remember it no matter what (though sometimes I don't have the motivation to write some). I hope this helped, and a suggestion would be to keep your dream journal right next to your bed or somewhere that you always look when you wake up.
Lucid Dreams: 24
Dreams Recorded:344
Days recorded: 201 (Started Sept. 18, 2016)
Last updated 4/4/17

erichsa

Re: Balancing School with Lucid Dreaming/Dream Journaling

Postby erichsa » 26 Jan 2017 18:54

Hello everyone! I started to do dream journaling/reality checks for Lucid Dreaming during after my first semester of school and since the second semester has started I completely forgot to dream journal and do reality checks because I then had my mind on school. I'm just trying to get back into the flow of things to continue my journey to lucid dreaming. My question is for all of you is.. How do you dream journal everyday and do reality checks throughout the day when your mind is on something like school in my case?

All responses are greatly appreciated! :)

My way: I got a cheap voice recorder and record the dreams I want to remember when I wake up, and then back to sleep. I spend a few minutes every morning before breakfast to enter details in my diary, and one is a short description of the dream, or dreams I have recorded. Reality checks I think is up to you to how you do them, you will develop your way depending how keen you are to become a lucid dreamer. An other tip: I stay relaxed and don't fret, but slowly does it, but not loosing my aim. :)

Return to “For Beginners”