New member but lucid dreamed a lot in the past

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Marko

New member but lucid dreamed a lot in the past

Postby Marko » 19 Jul 2012 21:09

Greetings, from America.

I was researching the Nova dreamer etc & came to this site. I've delved into lucid dreaming years back & thought researching the Nova dreamer & other items might help me as I experiment again. One reason of great interest is James Twyman's lucid dream technique that creates a door to the afterlife to communicate in real lucid dream time with those who've past on. I wondered if anyone here is even aware of this technique?

I spent a few years studying dreams with Gayle Delaney. I find her method excellent but it's a lot of work.
I remember years back asking her why when I ask my dream characters in my lucid dreams questions I only received garbled nonsensical answers. Her response was that perhaps it was that I was awake & conscious in the dream state & my dream characters were in the unconscious state & were existing in metaphor where I was more literal.

So when I read where Rebecca was able to talk directly to her dream characters my ears perked up. I really went deep during my time in lucid dreaming & this is my consideration in coming back. I'll spend some time here & think about getting a dream inducing mask & entering back into the lucid dream world.

Part is just for creative fun exploration & the other is to tap into a deeper spiritual part of my soul to get answers & guidance to life's big questions.

I'm just now finishing my own website that's very metaphysically based markoworld.com & so this is my intro post to the group.

Magically,
-Marko
markoworld.com

Return to “For Beginners”