I met myself in LD. What does it mean?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
JRD

I met myself in LD. What does it mean?

Postby JRD » 01 Feb 2017 14:05

Hi guys...so yesterday while i was still napping in the morning I had a series of LD's. And in one of them i met myself. There was no conversation though. I just smiled in disbelief and got pulled somewhere else. Thats another thing. Everytime I have a LD lately I'm either flying or while flying I'm being pulled by some force somewhere. I would also like to get back control of when I'm having LD's instead of them happening spontaneously to me. OK maybe thats to many questions for one post. Thanks for any help!!!
"In the beginning was the Word..."

Sean Jacobs

Re: I met myself in LD. What does it mean?

Postby Sean Jacobs » 01 Feb 2017 14:51

JRD wrote:Hi guys...so yesterday while i was still napping in the morning I had a series of LD's. And in one of them i met myself. There was no conversation though. I just smiled in disbelief and got pulled somewhere else. Thats another thing. Everytime I have a LD lately I'm either flying or while flying I'm being pulled by some force somewhere. I would also like to get back control of when I'm having LD's instead of them happening spontaneously to me. OK maybe thats to many questions for one post. Thanks for any help!!!

I met a younger version of myself in a dream once. It was interesting. I would say it means very little. Dreams can be strange because they are based on our expectations. If you are losing control of flight (being pulled), again it is expectation. Just say out loud, "This is my dream and I have complete control" and really believe it. You will regain control because you expect to do so.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “For Beginners”