How to increase frequency of LD's?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
JRD

How to increase frequency of LD's?

Postby JRD » 02 Feb 2017 16:20

So far I'm writting all my dreams down and on a lockscreen on my phone i have written:"It's just a dream", so that everytime i want to check out time i'll be reminded that it might be just a dream. Any other methods that You guys find handy that I should be aware of?
"In the beginning was the Word..."

Sean Jacobs

Re: How to increase frequency of LD's?

Postby Sean Jacobs » 02 Feb 2017 20:02

JRD wrote:So far I'm writting all my dreams down and on a lockscreen on my phone i have written:"It's just a dream", so that everytime i want to check out time i'll be reminded that it might be just a dream. Any other methods that You guys find handy that I should be aware of?

Sleeping in is a good way to increase the probability of having LDs. The longer you've been asleep the longer your REM and the more aware you conscious mind will be. But, ultimately the best way to increase having LDs, it to have LDs. The more you have the more "aware" you become of what a dream "feels like" which helps you become lucid.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

JRD

Re: How to increase frequency of LD's?

Postby JRD » 02 Feb 2017 20:45

Sean Jacobs wrote:
JRD wrote:So far I'm writting all my dreams down and on a lockscreen on my phone i have written:"It's just a dream", so that everytime i want to check out time i'll be reminded that it might be just a dream. Any other methods that You guys find handy that I should be aware of?

Sleeping in is a good way to increase the probability of having LDs. The longer you've been asleep the longer your REM and the more aware you conscious mind will be. But, ultimately the best way to increase having LDs, it to have LDs. The more you have the more "aware" you become of what a dream "feels like" which helps you become lucid.

Thanks Sean...LD's have been happening to me spontaneously everysince years ago I've read R. Monroe and Bruce Moen's trilogies. But it's about time to get at least some control over this experience, cause I'm aware that possibilities are limitless
"In the beginning was the Word..."

Return to “For Beginners”