Need serious help

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
evermore

Need serious help

Postby evermore » 20 Jul 2012 04:22

I can't lucid dream whatsoever I've tried all the techniques I could do except for meditating and things that cost money but none of the techniques work at all for me I have dream journal and remember my dreams fine and I do reality checks. I I really am quiet ambitious to lucid dream and I just can't seem to do so please help!

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Forevermore trying to dream in the endless landscape of lucid dreaming.

Dreamer3456

Re: Need serious help

Postby Dreamer3456 » 21 Jul 2012 02:47

Keep trying and alternate your techniques Mild for a week WBTB another and Wild another or combine two for one week. Try Supplements Like Vitamin B-6 and Cheese or whatever you prefer. ps. Remme will come out in august, Its cheaper than most Lucid D. Masks and it more customizable I will definitely will be trying it out.

Denmonation

Postby Denmonation » 21 Jul 2012 07:25

Don't stress over it. Keep on the same track you're going and it'll happen. Took me months of trying before I finally got the first one, then took a few more months to get another. Now I get them weekly.

ausvis

Postby ausvis » 21 Jul 2012 15:23

Well i guess just don' t give up , i gave up for few months , I TRYED lucid dreaming for 1 year now i succeed, Today i had 7 seconds lucid dream...

Sander

Postby Sander » 22 Jul 2012 00:21

evermore wrote:I can't lucid dream whatsoever I've tried all the techniques I could do except for meditating and things that cost money but none of the techniques work at all for me I have dream journal and remember my dreams fine and I do reality checks. I I really am quiet ambitious to lucid dream and I just can't seem to do so please help!

ithink you should try meditating. Apparently it helps a great deal.
Free Your Mind.

First LD: 30/08/2012 :mrgreen:

fatima

Postby fatima » 29 Jul 2012 05:56

Hi, There is no need of money to learn meditation. A serious way of learning meditation is going to a 10 day Vipassana retreat. They are for free and you give a optional contribution after the course if you are able to. My dreams increase a lot on retreat and also their intensity. www.dhamma.org They have centers all over the world. :)
fatima

ring the bells that still can ring - forget your perfect offering - there's a crack in everything - that's how the light gets in (anthem. leonard cohen)

Return to “For Beginners”