What happens?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Fateme

What happens?

Postby Fateme » 12 Feb 2017 19:48

Hello everyone
I'm new here and I really don't know how to find my answers in here so if this is a reiterative Question I'm sorry,but during my researches about lucid dreams I figured out you can have it by constraining and being calm and so on but whenever I try I suddenly sleep and I fail and it feels so bad . If you know a better way to get better in having lucid dreams share your knowledge plz
Thanks

tlramazani

Re: What happens?

Postby tlramazani » 12 Feb 2017 20:35

Hi my dear friend :D
you should just keep on trying!
Hello other friends :) My question is just like her!we're both new!please help us :oops:

Fateme

Postby Fateme » 12 Feb 2017 20:44

That was truly helpful buddy :D

Rhapsode

Postby Rhapsode » 13 Feb 2017 02:30

Typically a successful lucid dreamer engages in a set of practices which involve pre-sleep techniques, changes in sleeping habits, consistent dream journaling, and the use of supplements. Experienced lucid dreamers may be able to instigate a 'Wake Back to Bed' technique like you're describing, but it's certainly not the easiest way to do it.

To learn the bare basics, here is a helpful Youtube video by the lucid dream researcher, Daniel Love. You can copy and paste it to your browser. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-bbJCRNlVs
Read about my dreams at http://dreamingstrangely.blogspot.com/

Fateme

Postby Fateme » 13 Feb 2017 20:06

I'm really thankful .it was a great help for me

Return to “For Beginners”