Friendship help

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
tlramazani
Posts: 3
Joined: 12 Feb 2017 17:46

Friendship help

Postby tlramazani » 13 Feb 2017 21:28

Hello everyone!
i just wanna have kind of friendship with someone who can have lucid dream now to remind me that i'm dreaming.I read its one of things we can do to understand we are dreaming.please help me!
And if anyone has a telegram group about lucid dream or something like that please tell me.thanks
Last edited by tlramazani on 13 Feb 2017 21:37, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Sean Jacobs
Posts: 554
Joined: 23 Dec 2016 22:04

Re: Friendship help

Postby Sean Jacobs » 13 Feb 2017 21:36

tlramazani wrote:Hello everyone!
i just wanna have kind of friendship with someone who can have lucid dream now to remind me that i'm dreaming.I read its one of things we can do to understand we are dreaming.please help me!
And if anyone has a telegram group or something like that please tell me.thanks


Hello tlramazani. I'm not sure how a real life friend can remind you that you are dreaming. Lucid dreaming occurs only in your mind. Becoming lucid is accomplished with practice using which ever techniques you decide to use.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

tlramazani
Posts: 3
Joined: 12 Feb 2017 17:46

Re: Friendship help

Postby tlramazani » 13 Feb 2017 21:48

Sean Jacobs wrote:
tlramazani wrote:Hello everyone!
i just wanna have kind of friendship with someone who can have lucid dream now to remind me that i'm dreaming.I read its one of things we can do to understand we are dreaming.please help me!
And if anyone has a telegram group or something like that please tell me.thanks


Hello tlramazani. I'm not sure how a real life friend can remind you that you are dreaming. Lucid dreaming occurs only in your mind. Becoming lucid is accomplished with practice using which ever techniques you decide to use.

I tried anything till now.i'm getting tired of these practices :cry: and everyones telling me same thing "keep on practicing!".but i'm sure it can be possible...at least we can try it!

User avatar
Sean Jacobs
Posts: 554
Joined: 23 Dec 2016 22:04

Re: Friendship help

Postby Sean Jacobs » 13 Feb 2017 22:41

tlramazani wrote:I tried anything till now.i'm getting tired of these practices :cry: and everyones telling me same thing "keep on practicing!".but i'm sure it can be possible...at least we can try it!


What techniques have you tied and how long have you be trying to have lucid dreams?
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Fateme
Posts: 4
Joined: 12 Feb 2017 17:28

Re: Friendship help

Postby Fateme » 17 Feb 2017 09:48

Sean Jacobs wrote:
tlramazani wrote:I tried anything till now.i'm getting tired of these practices :cry: and everyones telling me same thing "keep on practicing!".but i'm sure it can be possible...at least we can try it!


What techniques have you tied and how long have you be trying to have lucid dreams?

،we started together(we are close friends)we have been trying for almost a month we tried reality check and relaxing and keeping journals and so on

User avatar
Sean Jacobs
Posts: 554
Joined: 23 Dec 2016 22:04

Re: Friendship help

Postby Sean Jacobs » 17 Feb 2017 13:38

Fateme wrote:،we started together(we are close friends)we have been trying for almost a month we tried reality check and relaxing and keeping journals and so on


Lucid dreaming can be a long process for most people. If often takes more than a month to have your first lucid dream, and that first lucid dream may be very short. Keeping a dream journal will help, and doing reality checks will help. You must be very consistent with doing these things. Try to record at least 1 dream every day and try to find a trigger to do your reality checks which occur in both your real life and your dream life (for example: Any time I am outside) and always do a reality check when this event occurs. This will help you do do the reality check when a similar event happens in your dreams.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe


Return to “For Beginners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests