What is good mantra to repeat durning a MILD?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
LucidCamostar34

What is good mantra to repeat durning a MILD?

Postby LucidCamostar34 » 25 Feb 2017 14:00

What the title says. I feel my "I'm dreaming now" isn't working as well. Any tips? :?:
We can only dream....

Petal

Re: What is good mantra to repeat durning a MILD?

Postby Petal » 25 Feb 2017 18:55

Perhaps think of your personal motivations for wanting to lucid dream. Affirmations and mantra only work for me if they express something I really into. Try something like "I'm lucid dreaming and I'm... singing like a world class diva.... learning about my subconscious barriers to learning... flying high like an eagle... being captain of my own pirate ship...remember what it's like to feel in control of my emotions or remembering want it feels like to be physically fit and run really fast/swim deep in the ocean." For me I often tell myself to go and talk to a creative artist I admire about what it's like to be productive. Make your mantra reflect whatever floats your astral boat, fancies or aspirations. If you can include your personal interests in your reality checks too it can help you both in and out of dreams to be lucid.
Anyhow, Kind Regards. I hope to see you about...

Return to “For Beginners”