Wierd Dream

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Dreamer3456

Wierd Dream

Postby Dreamer3456 » 21 Jul 2012 17:23

So have been trying to lucid dream for about a week, i have seen significant results: I used to remember no dreams but no I can remember up to 3-4 per day and I have been close to realizing I was dreaming but haven't been lucid yet. So last night I watched the subliminal video and did the mild technique with the WBTB method and on my last dream of the night I was in a pool and there were some pictures in the walls and one of those pictures was the same image from the subliminal video the one at the end where its like a big circle and it say you have full control, so I realized it looked familiar but I wasn't quiet sure If I had seen it before then I woke up.
What does it mean? Am I on the right track or was it just a coincidence?

torakrubik

Re: Wierd Dream

Postby torakrubik » 23 Jul 2012 22:05

I'd say you're on the right track; you're very close! Your dream recall is good and your week appears to be typical of a successful beginner, so keep it up :)
Dreaming is my drug

satopnek

Postby satopnek » 24 Jul 2012 02:36

I believe that I have seen images and writing from that video in my HI. I seen the words "Lucid Dreamer" over and over again like all paper during my HI and the full background kind of looked like one of the images in the video.

AngelXdv

Postby AngelXdv » 30 Jul 2012 11:43

What does HI mean? Sorry for OFFTOPIC.

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 30 Jul 2012 11:46

AngelXdv wrote:What does HI mean? Sorry for OFFTOPIC.

HI
Hypnagogic Images/Imagery

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
jamjam

Return to “For Beginners”