Help with remembering dreams

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
papaN0EL34

Help with remembering dreams

Postby papaN0EL34 » 07 Mar 2017 21:51

Hello everyone!
Well, I've been doing my lucid dreaming "training" for like two weeks (I know it is not much time at all) but even doing all what I could do I barely remember one dream in the morning (usually none), so I don't know really know what to think. Maybe I should try other techniques? I have a dream diary (which is really empty), I do reality checks every time I remember, and every night I really hope to remember something but I rarely succeed. So I'd really appreciate if you could give me some advices to start remembering more and more dreams, and then move to the next steps. Thanks for reading!
PD: sorry for my bad English I tried my best =)

AI360

Re: Help with remembering dreams

Postby AI360 » 07 Mar 2017 23:58

Just carry on the way you are or if not then just take gelatamine or vitamin b6 if you're still not keen on these then take mugwort and if ur still not keen on this then search up on the internet herbal dream tea
I hope you have a lucid dream ;)

MysticalMeadows

Postby MysticalMeadows » 08 Mar 2017 01:06

What helps me remember a dream is to wake up at 4:00 a.m. or a couple or so hours before you wake up, and go back to sleep immediately. In the morning you should remember your dream more clearly. Hope this helps.

Anyar

Postby Anyar » 12 Mar 2017 16:38

I'm only a beginner too, but whenever I remember a dream in the most detail (relatively), it's in one of these scenarios:

1. I just woke up from a dream and immediately remember where I was before I woke.

2. I woke up, don't remember any dreams, then some time later without even trying (usually while I'm focusing on dreaming/lucid dreaming in general rather than dream recall), I remember part of a dream, and by going on from there I suddenly remember it.
Apparently focusing extremely hard to remember a dream doesn't work for me; relaxing does it instead.

Return to “For Beginners”