Newcomer to the forum here

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Newcomer to the forum here

Postby Κάρολος » 22 Jul 2012 03:54

Hi, to go ahead and address my username...I'm just realizing that I'm going to have to copy-and-paste my username each time I sign in because of the funky characters...just wasn't thinking ahead. Κάρολος is greek for Charles. I'm not greek, I just liked the look and sound of it. :D Κάρολος is pronounced Károlos, if anyone is interested.

Anyways, I've been into lucid dreaming for at least 2 years on and off. I used to be really good at it, but I stopped keeping a dream journal because of a hectic morning routine. So, basically, I have a lucid dream once every blue moon now. But I'm hoping to change that! :)

Well, I'm sort of half-asleep right now (didn't get enough sleep last night, I'm about to go now) which is why this post (the first paragraph, especially) probably reads like rambling. Maybe I'll edit it and clear it up later tomorrow.

I look forward to being a part of the World of Lucid Dreaming Forum. :)

- Κάρολος

P.S. As my signature suggests, I'm Christian, but I'm not the type to shove religion down anyone's throat.
Κύριε Ἰησοῦ Χριστέ, Υἱὲ τοῦ Θεοῦ, ἐλέησόν με τὸν ἁμαρτωλόν.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

Return to “For Beginners”