Hi Everyone

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Hi Everyone

Postby GarethLeeMorgan » 22 Jul 2012 16:36

Hi everyone, a quick bit about myself and why I've joined this forum. I'm a hypnotist/hypnotherapist and so with that I am well studied in the power of the mind, conscious and subconscious but I have no real knowledge of lucid dreaming, so I want to to learn how to have lucid dreams, I have no doubt in my mind that with enough practice and help from this forum that it will be possible. I am actually one of those people who would say that I never dream, or at least I am not aware that I have had a dream... until recently.... I had read an article on the web and it recommended an app for my phone, I didn't really expect an app to be able to help me but what the hell, I don't know unless I try it. What is does it sound a short alarm every X amount of minutes for a few hours and this is where things got interesting, I've done this the last 3 nights and every night I am positive I have had a dream of sorts but all I can remember is 3 words that I believe are on some sort of chart and they are "Level of Interest" and I have written that down in a dream journal I know have by my bed. So here I am, hoping to to develop my mind and lucid dreaming skills some more.

Oh, thought this might be relevant, I used to suffer from the old hag syndrome or sleep paralysis. This no longer happens to me, it stopped about 3 years ago.

Many Thanks

Return to “For Beginners”