Hullo everybody

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Dannydaninja

Hullo everybody

Postby Dannydaninja » 24 Jul 2012 04:51

Just introducing myself
I'm 16 and I've been lucid dreaming ever since I was 5.
I have a few patterns that ALWAYS occur in my dreams.
In my dreams I always start in the same place, my house.
I usually go down my driveway (it's on a slope) and if I turn left (towards the park) I always will get long, calm and meaningful dreams. If I turn right (towards the highway) I get action packed dreams, it's hard to maintain lucidity in these ones. I can always fly in my dreams.

If I go back into my house I get disturbing dreams, the power will go out and I'll find mutilated bodies of my family and friends. :|
These sorts of things used to scare me a lot when I was younger, but I haven't felt scared in a dream since I was about 9.

So yea, I'm really interested in this world of lucid dreaming website and forum, I think the articles are great and all and I'm ready to start pursuing and mastering the art of lucid dreaming. ;)

Peter

Re: Hullo everybody

Postby Peter » 25 Jul 2012 10:32

I like you attitude and your ability to know that sometimes the dream is just a dream and you dont need to be scared or find meaning in every event.

Good luck and welcome
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “For Beginners”