I need help with WILD

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Jexpler

I need help with WILD

Postby Jexpler » 25 Apr 2017 12:09

Hi, I'm new to lucid dreaming and WILD. In fact, I've never had a lucid dream. I decided to master WILD. I've done it a few times. Once every night. Last night, it felt so close. I was incredibly relaxed, my body was stress free, and I felt ready to enter lucidity. I had one problem though. I couldn't let go. I stayed awake unable to enter lucidity for over an hour. I then decided to try again the next day because I neesed sleep. I laid down on my side. I had been using the corpse position for WILD. After going to sleep normally on my side, I easily fell asleep. Why can't I let go? Also, my heart rate speeds up whenever I get close.
"I won't leave you! Not this time."
-Ashoka Tano (Ashoka vs. Vader)

24/7/365

Re: I need help with WILD

Postby 24/7/365 » 25 Apr 2017 14:39

Wilds are the hardest of all the techniques. I opt. for the realization that I am dreaming in a dream. However, it is natural for the consciousness to want to regain itself just a Wild begins. I have had many Wilds work for me. The key is to control your heart; because in my opinion the surprise that happens when a Wild is about to begin in very strong. In short, you should develop control of your heart. Your mind can speak to your body and that includes your heart. Work on your heart chakra with visualization. There a lot of info. on this subject.

inducedlucidity

Postby inducedlucidity » 25 Apr 2017 15:27

Why would you start with WILD though? If I was starting out I would be trying MILD to get my feet wet in lucid dreaming.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream - For lucid dreaming tips and advice look me up on Twitter @inducedlucidity

Jexpler

Postby Jexpler » 25 Apr 2017 19:52

I know, but does anyone know how to fix my problem?

Jexpler

Postby Jexpler » 27 Apr 2017 02:18

Thanks whoever talked about heart rate. What I realized was whenever I felt like I was about to let K and go into a lucid dream, my heart would speed up.

Return to “For Beginners”