What was this strange Dream ?!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
LucidSoul

What was this strange Dream ?!

Postby LucidSoul » 04 May 2017 21:40

So last night I was doing the WBTB technique to lucid dream. Woke up at 7 am and fell asleep again and attempted to focus on letting my body go to sleep and keeping my mind awake so that I can enter a lucid dream. Within minutes through my closed eyelids I could see my room and suddenly my body was pulled from the bed to about 8 feet at the bottom of my bed where a table and a chair was and i could feel a vibration and a magnetic pull. I was in shock because I didn't know what just happened since I only closed my eyes for a couple minutes. There was a mirror in the room then I decided to go through it. Going through the mirror felt like electricity kind of then I was in the next room but it looked different then the room in real life . I tried floating upwards to go through the ceiling but when I went through everything went black and i kept coming back to the same room. For some reason I couldn't leave .

I've never really had a lucid dream that real. It felt different than a lucid dream also it was very black and white without color.

Has anyone had similar experiences?

Return to “For Beginners”