need advices

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
piiixaar

need advices

Postby piiixaar » 18 May 2017 19:56

Hey,
i have been trying for almost a month now and didn't had a single lucid dream, i record 1-2 dreams peer night and write them down in my dream journal. I already tried things like WBTB but nothing has worked. Im trying MILD every night but i don't know when i should start to visualize a dream scene so most of the time i fall asleep while still saying to myself that i will have a lucid dream. Any help is appreciated :)

DreamerMan99

Re: need advices

Postby DreamerMan99 » 19 May 2017 03:38

Don't give up. It doesn't come as easily for some people but persistence is key.
Good luck,
Dream on.

piiixaar

Postby piiixaar » 23 May 2017 21:08

DreamerMan99 wrote:Don't give up. It doesn't come as easily for some people but persistence is key.

yeah i know that persistence is the key, but i have barely no motivation left. I was used to perform like 20 reality checks each day and today (its 10pm) i did like 5. I still want to have lucid dreams and giving up is not an option for me but every day i have less motivation.

goldenrose

Postby goldenrose » 25 Jun 2017 14:26

You're on the right track, recording your dreams and performing reality checks. Have you tried listening to relaxing music before bed? It is important to be relaxed and at ease before you sleep in order to lucid dream. Also, do you have an irregular sleeping pattern? A lack of sleep routine and/or sleep deprivation can make you too tired to be aware in your dreams.

Oh, and as for visualization, I start that right off. Go to bed thinking about a scenery you would like, and perhaps this intention will occur in your dream, bringing you closer to the awareness you desire.
Darkness is always held up by the light.

Return to “For Beginners”