Deep Dream Space

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Rammschnev

Deep Dream Space

Postby Rammschnev » 31 May 2017 13:36

I started trying to lucid dream several years ago, when I was probably a bit too young for it, and have recently taken an active interest in it again after two semi-lucid experiences. Specifically, on two occasions, in the middle of an ordinary dream, I have in one way or another through the context of the dream broken through a threshold into a deeper space where I am simply looking, possibly free falling, downward at black space, where complex and colorful geometry is presented to me, not unlike a psychedelic experience. The first time, it happened when I jumped off the edge of a Super Mario 64 level, and more recently, it was produced by dreaming about drinking Ayahuasca. It is fairly short-lived, and I always 'wake up' in another dream or the dream where I started.

Is this a common experience? One of the primary reasons I want to achieve lucidity is to explore this place.

Return to “For Beginners”