LD without writing dreams in DJ

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
reynaldi

LD without writing dreams in DJ

Postby reynaldi » 29 Jul 2012 07:01

hi! i am not so new in lucid dreaming lessons, but i am new to lucid dreaming
please forgive my grammar

i hate writing my dreams in my dream journal, but i always recall my dreams every morning.. although sometimes i always forgetting my dreams..

2 days ago, i found Rebecca's Videos about lucid dreaming subliminal induction. at first, i said "get over it rey, you can't get lucid dreams with this video, all you need is a DJ" but before i go to sleep, i watched the video for 5 times. and then i got a LD!! here's a few parts from my dream that i got this morning

"...my dad is taking me to a house, but this house is so familiar. i remember that i've dreamed this house a few days ago. now i know that i am dreaming. i go in into the house, and i forgot that i am dreaming Note: i didn't do any reality checks, i just thought 'this is a dream' but my brain is sooo stupid, it's like i forgot everything, like "im dreaming" and then you just get over it ..."

".. the small butterfly turned into giant butterfly, then i realized that this is a dream. and then i forgot that i am dreaming.. NOTE : i have the thought "i am dreaming" and then i just get rid of the thought.. it's like you are doing homeworks, and then you saw a pretty girl.. you have the thought 'wow she's pretty' but then you knew that this is nothing and just get over it"

"my house turned into a supermarket. i realized that i am dreaming. but something's wrong, this is just too blurry, i remember, i site told me to improve my senses, so i see things, hear things.. then i saw my mom and my teacher. i call them, and i remember the mutual dream project in world of lucid dreaming forum. so i said "you guys are dreaming. THIS is a dream, think! how do you get here" but then i woke up"

i was lucid dreaming.. but i never write my dreams in my DJ!
so my question is
are the videos works? should i write my dreams in my DJ, or should i just watch the videos? are my dreams blurry because i haven't stabilized it? why do i always forgetting that i am dreaming, like i have the thought, and then i let it go
sorry for my english..

jamjam

Re: LD without writing dreams in DJ

Postby jamjam » 29 Jul 2012 16:40

You forgot to stabilise it...
You didn't do reality checks and then you forgot it was a dream.
Dream journals help with recall and also help you identify your dream signs.
I suggest you keep watching the videos every night if they work for you.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
jamjam

LCDAnthony

Postby LCDAnthony » 29 Jul 2012 16:48

Rey, Did you watch the Subliminal Message video 5 times before bed?

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 29 Jul 2012 16:54

It doesn't matter if you watch it 100 times.
I suggest you only watch it once before sleeping to (avoid wasting time every night)

jamjam

reynaldi

Postby reynaldi » 30 Jul 2012 07:23

of course!
i forgot to stabilize it .. somehow
i always think "if i am dreaming, i would stabilize my dream" but in my dream, i forgot to stabilize it
also doing reality checks
do you think doing reality checks every time you walked out of a door is a good habit?
sorry for my english..

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 30 Jul 2012 11:28

Yeah that's a good habit but it'd be more helpful to do reality checks when you see your dream sign(s).

jamjam

reynaldi

Postby reynaldi » 31 Jul 2012 09:06

oh and.. i used to do WBTB technique to get dreams, but lately i got dreams even if i didn't do the WBTB technique, but it was so unclear, i can't remember the whole plot clearly, should i still do the WBTB technique?
sorry for my english..

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 31 Jul 2012 15:22

The point of WBTB is to think about lucid dreaming while you're supposed to be having REM time.
Then we you go back to sleep... the chances of getting a lucid dream rise dramatically!

jamjam

Return to “For Beginners”