Help,please...

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
AngelXdv

Help,please...

Postby AngelXdv » 29 Jul 2012 22:03

Hi there. If you want to read this beware: I am used to USA english,so I may spoil the British experience here. My name is Sopon Liviu Marian, I am from Romania,Bucharest,GMT+2. Before I begin I want to ask,can I still post? As I am only 13 but looking forward to lucid dreaming.

Yeah so,if I am allowed to,let me begin questioning:

-As english is like my second natal language,in my dreams,am I able to talk in english too? As it is my brain I suppose I can,right?

-I didn't have my first lucid dream yet(at me is 11:50PM)-trying for 2 nights so I know it will take more time-so I want to ask will this help? http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/videos/lucid-dreaming-subliminal-video.html . I mean I am very good at dream recalling( I can recall 1 full dream and like 2 halfs of other dreams-1 half one dream- and I keep a dream journal. I dream journaled back like 1 year back for other reasons,which I think were about lucid dreaming with another name. ) If I will combine the videos with dozens of reality checks,a dream journal and some cheese(true cheese,made from milk,as if I would have it from my grandparents) but with no vitamin-there is no way I can get vitamins(obvious because I am 13) or bananas as in summer in Romania we won't find many. I don't wanna try WILD as I am not sure of sleep paralysis,and I learned it is less terrifiing if I already had a lucid dream.

-Another question is what if I watched the second video more than once? http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/videos/lucid-dreaming-subliminal-video.html Will I get nightmares or will I will not get any lucid dream anymore? Or I can watch it as many time as I want with no another outcome.

-And as you saw,I am already talking in english very good,I didn't translate anything. I am the best in my class and looking forward into Law School after High School. So I want to ask the first question again and one more thing: will it help me to easier learn law?

If you want to know more search my name on facebook( Sopon Liviu Marian ) or at my e-mail. Send me a PM please,I won't post it here.

Also I think I had lots of semi-lucid-dreams if this helps. Or I dreamt of lucid dreaming.

jamjam

Re: Help,please...

Postby jamjam » 30 Jul 2012 11:54

HOBGOBLINS!
WILD IS NOT SCRAY! It's just a natural process of hypnagogia and sleep paralysis!
The video won't help some people... but it definitely won't have have negative side effects!
Yes, lucid dreaming can help you with law school...
unfortunately, law school takes many MANY years... just like a doctor.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
jamjam

AngelXdv

Postby AngelXdv » 30 Jul 2012 12:01

Still waiting for help with the other questions.

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 30 Jul 2012 12:15

I'd you understand the language... yes.
Any more questions?
jamjam

AngelXdv

Postby AngelXdv » 30 Jul 2012 12:26

-As english is like my second natal language,in my dreams,am I able to talk in english too? As it is my brain I suppose I can,right?

-I didn't have my first lucid dream yet(at me is 11:50PM)-trying for 2 nights so I know it will take more time-so I want to ask will this help? http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/videos/lucid-dreaming-subliminal-video.html . I mean I am very good at dream recalling( I can recall 1 full dream and like 2 halfs of other dreams-1 half one dream- and I keep a dream journal. I dream journaled back like 1 year back for other reasons,which I think were about lucid dreaming with another name. ) If I will combine the videos with dozens of reality checks,a dream journal and some cheese(true cheese,made from milk,as if I would have it from my grandparents) but with no vitamin-there is no way I can get vitamins(obvious because I am 13) or bananas as in summer in Romania we won't find many. I don't wanna try WILD as I am not sure of sleep paralysis,and I learned it is less terrifiing if I already had a lucid dream.

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 30 Jul 2012 14:05

I already answered your questions!
Foe some people the video won't work... For others, it will.
The video won't have any bad effects on you even if you watch it 1900 times!
You can speak English in dreams even though it's your second language.
WILD isn't scary it's just hallucinations.

jamjam

AngelXdv

Postby AngelXdv » 30 Jul 2012 19:19

CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE!!!!!!

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 30 Jul 2012 21:32

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/does-eating-cheese-give-you-nightmares.html

jamjam

Slip

Postby Slip » 30 Jul 2012 21:49

"As english is like my second natal language,in my dreams,am I able to talk in english too? As it is my brain I suppose I can,right?"

Yes! Anything you can do in real life, you can do in lucid dreams too.

"I didn't have my first lucid dream yet(at me is 11:50PM)-trying for 2 nights so I know it will take more time-so I want to ask will this help? http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/videos/lucid-dreaming-subliminal-video.html . I mean I am very good at dream recalling( I can recall 1 full dream and like 2 halfs of other dreams-1 half one dream- and I keep a dream journal. I dream journaled back like 1 year back for other reasons,which I think were about lucid dreaming with another name. ) If I will combine the videos with dozens of reality checks,a dream journal and some cheese(true cheese,made from milk,as if I would have it from my grandparents) but with no vitamin-there is no way I can get vitamins(obvious because I am 13) or bananas as in summer in Romania we won't find many. I don't wanna try WILD as I am not sure of sleep paralysis,and I learned it is less terrifiing if I already had a lucid dream."

The reality checks and dream journal alone should be enough, and the cheese might help. The video did not work for me personally, but I know it has for other people. The WILD technique really isn't scary, at all! Sleep paralysis is nothing to worry about. It's easy to break, just sit up. Rebecca made a list of ways you can learn to lucid dream: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/52-ways-to-have-lucid-dreams.html

"Another question is what if I watched the second video more than once? http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/videos/lucid-dreaming-subliminal-video.html Will I get nightmares or will I will not get any lucid dream anymore? Or I can watch it as many time as I want with no another outcome."

I have no idea, but I don't think it would give you nightmares. They specified that you should only watch the video ONCE, though, so I think that it is better to just do that.

"And as you saw,I am already talking in english very good,I didn't translate anything. I am the best in my class and looking forward into Law School after High School. So I want to ask the first question again and one more thing: will it help me to easier learn law? "

It's very satisfying to learn a second language. :) I think it could help you, if you studied in your dreams. You could play out court cases or something. It might also help to relieve stress.

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 30 Jul 2012 21:54

read the article on cheese,
YOU CAN WATCH THE VIDEO AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT!
THEY SPECIFIED IT BECAUSE NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS WHEN YOU WATCH IT TWICE OR MORE.
THEY DONT WANT YOU TO WASTE YOUR TIME!

jamjam

Return to “For Beginners”