Help,please...

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Slip

Re: Help,please...

Postby Slip » 30 Jul 2012 22:19

jamjam wrote:read the article on cheese,
YOU CAN WATCH THE VIDEO AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT!
THEY SPECIFIED IT BECAUSE NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS WHEN YOU WATCH IT TWICE OR MORE.
THEY DONT WANT YOU TO WASTE YOUR TIME!

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

• I read the article on cheese
• Probably, buy not necessarily. You can become desensitized to things if you repeat them over and over.** Also, on the internet, ALL CAPS implies that you're yelling. It gets kind of irritating. ^^"

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 30 Jul 2012 23:22

Oh.. oops! Sorry I thought caps lock would be easier to read... and I was talking to the original poster... BTW Rebecca answered the video question and I was reposting it...

-As english is like my second natal language,in my dreams,am I able to talk in english too? As it is my brain I suppose I can,right?

-I didn't have my first lucid dream yet(at me is 11:50PM)-trying for 2 nights so I know it will take more time-so I want to ask will this help? http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/videos/lucid-dreaming-subliminal-video.html . I mean I am very good at dream recalling( I can recall 1 full dream and like 2 halfs of other dreams-1 half one dream- and I keep a dream journal. I dream journaled back like 1 year back for other reasons,which I think were about lucid dreaming with another name. ) If I will combine the videos with dozens of reality checks,a dream journal and some cheese(true cheese,made from milk,as if I would have it from my grandparents) but with no vitamin-there is no way I can get vitamins(obvious because I am 13) or bananas as in summer in Romania we won't find many. I don't wanna try WILD as I am not sure of sleep paralysis,and I learned it is less terrifiing if I already had a lucid dream.

Why'd you repeat this? If you read my other post you would know that I already answered this :(

PS: I have eyesight problems too... It would be embarrassing if I made a typo.
jamjam

Slip

Postby Slip » 31 Jul 2012 02:33

jamjam wrote:Oh.. oops! Sorry I thought caps lock would be easier to read... and I was talking to the original poster... BTW Rebecca answered the video question and I was reposting it...

-As english is like my second natal language,in my dreams,am I able to talk in english too? As it is my brain I suppose I can,right?

-I didn't have my first lucid dream yet(at me is 11:50PM)-trying for 2 nights so I know it will take more time-so I want to ask will this help? http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/videos/lucid-dreaming-subliminal-video.html . I mean I am very good at dream recalling( I can recall 1 full dream and like 2 halfs of other dreams-1 half one dream- and I keep a dream journal. I dream journaled back like 1 year back for other reasons,which I think were about lucid dreaming with another name. ) If I will combine the videos with dozens of reality checks,a dream journal and some cheese(true cheese,made from milk,as if I would have it from my grandparents) but with no vitamin-there is no way I can get vitamins(obvious because I am 13) or bananas as in summer in Romania we won't find many. I don't wanna try WILD as I am not sure of sleep paralysis,and I learned it is less terrifiing if I already had a lucid dream.

Why'd you repeat this? If you read my other post you would know that I already answered this :(

PS: I have eyesight problems too... It would be embarrassing if I made a typo.

Oh, it's fine. XD I didn't mean to come off as vicious, either. I have eyesight problems, too, except I'm farsighted.

Return to “For Beginners”