Dream Recall - Feel free to add-on

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
TheRedDragon666

Dream Recall - Feel free to add-on

Postby TheRedDragon666 » 09 Jul 2017 21:43

Dream Recall has a lot of variance when broken down but this is the list I have came up with and plan on following.

1. For starter I need Intention + Believe + Action = results
2. I need to plant the seed by saying "I will have many dreams""I will have great dreams""I will Remember my dreams""I will wake up to the fact that I am dreaming" 3x or decrescendo. Best if down before sleep.
3. Wake up after each REM cycle to maximize dream recall. I will go with the 4.5, 6, and 7.5 time frame.
4. Drink plenty of water and avoid alcohol before bed.
5. When wake don' move and try best to recall dream focusing on feeling, imagery, words, thoughts.
6. I will also be using the fitbit flex 2 to keep from using the hated noisy alarm when it arrives Wednesday.
7. Remember habit builds karma and saying my intention out loud will build more karmic stretch then just thinking it.
8. Make sure I put real feeling into what I want. I will see it when I believe it
9. Return to dreaming position to help bring back the dream. Our memory may be lodged in our bodies.
10. Stick to a routine.

I do believe this is a good start for dream recall. If you think of more then I would love to hear them.
Dream Lucidly

goldenrose

Re: Dream Recall - Feel free to add-on

Postby goldenrose » 11 Jul 2017 04:58

This is a great list. :D

I feel about ten minutes of meditation before bed also helps dream recall the next morning. All about being in a good state of mind as you fall asleep, at least for me; I never remember my dreams if I was upset or stressed the night before.
Darkness is always held up by the light.

TheRedDragon666

Re: Dream Recall - Feel free to add-on

Postby TheRedDragon666 » 11 Jul 2017 23:24

Good point. I totally forgot about meditating before sleep. It helps relax the mind. Plus after is the best time to reinforce the notion of remember to dream and to go lucid. Great catch.
Dream Lucidly

Return to “For Beginners”