This keeps Happening, But I'm not Quite sure where to go with this.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Estrella Dreams

This keeps Happening, But I'm not Quite sure where to go with this.

Postby Estrella Dreams » 18 Jul 2017 22:03

OK so I guess i'm new to the forum, but i do have some lucid dreaming experience. But Anyway, The very first time i tried to have a (W.I.L.D) lucid dream, I knew that I was not going to have one right then and there. I knew that it takes practice to have one, But after a while of complete stillness and meditation, I had gotten to the hypnagogic state. After that, in my minds eye, i saw a peaceful sunset beach just barely fazing in and I was surprised by its realism. In this state, which was a very short period of time, I felt like i had no body, i was just fixated on the beach so I couldn't demand clarity or do a reality check. I woke myself up in frustration after that.
in the coming months after that, I tried about five more times, all with the same dream glimpse result. by now, I can do this thing almost whenever i'm napping (for some reason never when going to sleep), and I feel like its time for me to ask for help on progressing further. so any help or explanation might help.

Estrella Dreams

Re: This keeps Happening, But I'm not Quite sure where to go with this.

Postby Estrella Dreams » 19 Jul 2017 00:43

Just want to ask a question, one article on this site talks about beginers having a lucid dreaming dry spell, does this also count WILD lucid dreams?

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 19 Jul 2017 20:03

It's called Conscience Projection.
"In the dark, see past our eyes, Pursuit of truth no matter where it lies". [Metallica, "Through The Never"].
It happens when it happens; because, you are not the progenitor of the thought, you are the interpreter and observer.
What are ya gonna do?

Estrella Dreams

Postby Estrella Dreams » 19 Jul 2017 20:35

Thanks 24/7/365 for explaining that, It really helps.

Return to “For Beginners”