All techniques at once

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
megamaximum

All techniques at once

Postby megamaximum » 29 Aug 2017 17:32

Hello fellow sleepers :D ,
For quite some time now i have been interested in lucid dreaming and i have been reading about technics as FILD MILD and WILD.
While just learning about it i set an alarm at night about 5/6 hours after faling asleep and tried FILD for a few times with no succes.
Since a week i have been putting in some more dedication by also starting a dream journal and doing reality checks throughout the day.
I figured that for the biggest chance of succes i might as well use as many techniques as possible.
So now when i go to sleep i set an alarm about 5 hours later and tell myself over and over "Tonight i will realise am dreaming" (but then in dutch :P )
Then when the alarm goes of i try the wild technique by just laying down on my back not moving for about 20 min and then give up :(
(I do set my alarm on my phone so i do look in the light of my screen right before trying WILD, not sure that still makes it possible)
Anyways, so far i havent even had any sign about getting close to a lucid dream and i wondered if there is anything that am doing completly wrong or if i just need to hold a bit longer :? .

Kind regards,
Max

Return to “For Beginners”