Hi ! ^^

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Hi ! ^^

Postby Auditore » 31 Jul 2012 15:58

My name is Alex, I'm 17 years old, from Romania.
My first lucid dream got me into this whole journey, I have already described it into another post, this being my second one.I had no idea that lucid dreaming is available for everyone , especially for me , until I had this dream, and the only related thing to this I knew about was the blockbuster 2010 movie we all know about :)
I look forward to become "awakened", I want to know myself better and become enlightened by accessing my subconscious through lucid dreaming, with the help of fictional characters and so on.
I have already made my dream journal, in witch I have plenty of dreams and started doing reality checks.All I can say until now is that my dreams are easier to remember and they are more vivid as well ;) .

Re: Hi ! ^^

Postby AngelXdv » 31 Jul 2012 19:32

Hi there, I am from Romania too. But I can only talk in english on these posts. So I still work on my first lucid dream. I reccomend reading what's on Rebbeca's site. Mostly the part for begginers a advanced. Bucharest,if you ask. Looking forward to your dreams.

Return to “For Beginners”