Any tips on RC and prolonging my LD?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Perkyboyjnr

Any tips on RC and prolonging my LD?

Postby Perkyboyjnr » 17 Sep 2017 02:10

Hi I'm new to this sub forum and sorta new to lucid dreaming, I've never had a stable lucid dream every time I realize I'm having a lucid dream it feels like about 5 minutes until the dream collapses and I wake up. Also a thing with these lucid dreams is that they've never been provoked by a reality check, I don't recall a dream where i have performed one just every now and then when I have these unstable lucid dreams it feels like my 6th sense kicks in and I just know that I'm dreaming. So my question is are there any tips you can give me to provoke a reality check while dreaming? (because I feel like to check my hands in a dream i would have to be lucid to provoke myself to do so...) And like I said my lucid dreams are very unstable, so could you help me with making them last longer and prevent myself from waking up. Thanks for the help and i think I'm gonna like this sub forum :D
What if your life is a dream :o

baccuss

Re: Any tips on RC and prolonging my LD?

Postby baccuss » 23 Sep 2017 09:30

Chill.....
and look at your hands.

They may...and probably will change shape. Then you know you are dreaming.
If they do not change shape.
You are more advanced than I am and I cant help you. Smirk

at that point....

Return to “For Beginners”