More Questions About Lucid Dreaming

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
jamiesmile321

More Questions About Lucid Dreaming

Postby jamiesmile321 » 05 Oct 2017 03:41

So I was wondering after my last thread if anyone knew if you had to constantly focus to get a lucid dream using MILD. I've been going to bed and saying phrases for about a week now. The main thing I was concerned about was that I usually say it a few times, then doze off, but for a few minutes after I've said my phrases it's not what I'm concentrating on. Do I have to say them repeatedly until I fall asleep? Is this what is holding me back? Or am I all right just saying it a few times and then going to sleep?

jamiesmile321

Re: More Questions About Lucid Dreaming

Postby jamiesmile321 » 10 Oct 2017 14:19

Has no one seen this yet? Please, help! I am not sure if I can have a lucid dream this way, but I want to more than anything! I hope someone can help!

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 11 Oct 2017 00:01

how long have you been trying to lucid dream for?

are you keeping a dream journal?

I am pretty new. I am hoping that by spending more of the day on the lucid dreaming forums and discussions online it will help. I don't expect it to be an exact science but I find that the more I catch glimpses of lucid dreaming the more motivated I am to learn more about it during the day.

I don't think I have the exact answer to your question but I thought I'd post a reply since no one else had so far.

jamiesmile321

Postby jamiesmile321 » 11 Oct 2017 01:13

It's been about two weeks. I'm not keeping a dream journal yet, as I have nothing to put in it. I have not remembered a dream in a long time, but I really want to be able to lucid dream.

Shadowdreamer

Postby Shadowdreamer » 12 Oct 2017 17:12

jamiesmile321 wrote:It's been about two weeks. I'm not keeping a dream journal yet, as I have nothing to put in it. I have not remembered a dream in a long time, but I really want to be able to lucid dream.

If you dont begin with recalling your normal dreams and writing a dream journal, what makes you think that you will ever remember a lucid dream.
Hell son, you might already have succeded but whats the point if you never ever even remember it.

If you dont lift the lightweights in the beginning you are never going to be able to lift the heavyweights.

Begin from the beginning
Nr 1 try to recall dreams
Nr 2 write them down
Nr 3 do realitychecks
Nr 4 find your dreamsigns
And so on
Nemesis beware

jamiesmile321

Postby jamiesmile321 » 21 Oct 2017 04:52

Sorry, I haven't been on the forum for a while. The main issue is that I can literally recall nothing from a single dream. I wake up, and have no idea what I dreamed about. It's completely gone. So I really have nothing to go off of. Until I remember even the slightest bit, I won't be able to do this as I have no material. It's literally going to be filled with at least a good 50 pages of "I have no idea what went on in my dreams last night."

Return to “For Beginners”