couldn't get back to sleep

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
LDer Charles

couldn't get back to sleep

Postby LDer Charles » 19 Oct 2017 13:06

Hi guys so what happened last night was I woke up at 2:30 a.m. from my highest level Lucidity of a lucid dream ever which I will post about in my thread in the share your dream experiences section when I get around to it but I've already written it and tons of you telling my personal dream journal so I just have to transfer it over to a forum post

So what happened after that dream was I was so excited that I couldn't get back to sleep until 4:30 or 5 a.m. and I tried to listen to a lucid dreaming hypnosis three times but when I did get back to sleep actually couldn't remember any dreams at all it was like a total blank

So I made this post because maybe someone could relate! Basically I had a lucid dream in an earlier phase of sleep and so I thought hey maybe I'll be able to have another in the next phase before the morning gets here but unfortunately it did not work out that way! So I have to be grateful for what I did get and tomorrow night will be another chance

If anyone has any related experiences or wants to say anything about it then please feel free to do so. I guess what I learned was that having one lucid dream earlier in the night doesn't necessarily guarantee that I will have a lucid dream in the next sleep face

Return to “For Beginners”