How not to be scared of sleep paralysis

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Juckles

How not to be scared of sleep paralysis

Postby Juckles » 22 Nov 2017 11:33

I litterly just lucid dreamed and i did it by using random sleep paralysis to bring myself into a dream but the sleep paralysis was soposedly soposed to be scary acording to my subconscious but the only thing i saw was a black figure jump in my face and saw rar and i was like boi diss aint scary it just aint scary and the black figure turned and left in shame and sadness it was so funny and i heard a random voice say its just some stranger and then i teleported into the dream so the point is dont let your subconscious decide what your sleep paralysis is but you do if its some super spoopy scary skeleton turn on the music for that meme and well you will transform your sleep paralysis if its some black figure trying to choke you well start imagining that meme ima firin mah lazer and blast it with a insane lazer and then tbag that thing if its something like the girl outa the ring offer some cream for the ring worms i garuntee you're subconscious will shift it from scary to super funny
I dont care if its screaming in your face scream some random pop song in your mind and it mind start singing it too basical sleep paralysis can be fun always be positive and even if it starts negative it will get positive if you be positive

24/7/365

Re: How not to be scared of sleep paralysis

Postby 24/7/365 » 22 Nov 2017 16:52

this is a retraction waiting to happen

Return to “For Beginners”