Can digital dream journals help you recall your dreams better?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Veren

Can digital dream journals help you recall your dreams better?

Postby Veren » 23 Nov 2017 03:30

I just noticed something about digital dream journals. When ever you have them on your phone or on your tablet, I usually use Awoken or Lucidity app or the Dream Journal Ultimate App. I can always upload my dreams through Google Cloud and if I have to reformat my phone or get a new one they'll still be there, etc. But back on topic. If I write a dream down in the morning, on my phone. And write write the dream in my journal before I go to bed, I think that helps me recall my dreams more a little. Do you think that would be beneficial for someone who has a hard time remembering their dreams? I have like 25 dreams written down in one dream app I use for journaling and its uploaded to Cloud storage and if I re-read over them I sometimes remember them. Is this a good idea to remember dreams more for someone who has a bad time remembering dreams like me? When I try to remember my dreams the next day I always forget, but if I re-read over the dreams I have had in the past I always remember them. What do you guys think of this? Sorry if this came off as random, I have a hard time trying to keep a written journal and my hands get tired from writing, and I sometimes forget to write the dreams down. :( But just wanted to know your input if this is a good idea. Thanks. :) Like if I write my dreams down in a digital journal, I can write them down on my written journal later and try to remember them, etc. Sorry I'm pretty bad at describing stuff. :( I also use the Twilight app to help reduce the brightness to keep me from waking up in the morning. Thanks. :) Is this a good proper way to remember my dreams or is this just being lazy? Thank you. :)
Last edited by Veren on 23 Nov 2017 03:57, edited 1 time in total.

24/7/365

Re: Can digital dream journals help you recall your dreams better?

Postby 24/7/365 » 23 Nov 2017 03:35

I think it is being lazy; but, I think they have an app. for that also.

Return to “For Beginners”