I'm having some trouble

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Musicbvbaa33

I'm having some trouble

Postby Musicbvbaa33 » 30 Nov 2017 05:57

I'm having some trouble with lucid dreaming. I've been trying the wake back to bed method and I set the alarm clock to 4 am. And I wake up and I go back to sleep. I tried combining the wake back to bed method with the MILD method but it took me a while to fall asleep. I've been listening to some binaural beats before I go to sleep

Delarose

Re: I'm having some trouble

Postby Delarose » 30 Nov 2017 16:48

Musicbvbaa33 wrote:I'm having some trouble with lucid dreaming. I've been trying the wake back to bed method and I set the alarm clock to 4 am. And I wake up and I go back to sleep. I tried combining the wake back to bed method with the MILD method but it took me a while to fall asleep. I've been listening to some binaural beats before I go to sleep

I’ve had this problem too. Try meditation: it teaches you to free your mind from its “chitty-chat”. When you learn to focus and to willingly “have no thoughts” (even though meditation is more than that), you fall asleep easier.
Start with breathing meditation: count your breath. Start with 10 minutes and focus only on your breath. Train your mind. Then, when you’re ready, you can practice mindfull meditation for the next 10 minutes. A 20 minutes session will help you a lot. That’s what worked for me. And I’ve also tried (that didn’t work) hypnosis and binaural.
Also make sure that your bedroom is clean, tidy and has no clutter. Make sure the temperature is ok for you and that your bed is comfortable. Hope it helps!

Musicbvbaa33

Re: I'm having some trouble

Postby Musicbvbaa33 » 30 Nov 2017 17:56

thank you

Return to “For Beginners”