My first semi-lucid dream?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
JamesHarris3

My first semi-lucid dream?

Postby JamesHarris3 » 30 Nov 2017 20:41

I am not really sure if it was a real lucid dream or only a semi one.
I remember that I spawned in my kitchen, immediately did a reality check & I counted 8 fingers only, so I knew I was Lucid.
Then I spawned in my backyard & I wanted to fly. I felt some kind of magnet holding me to ground, but I still could float & fly a bit.
When I flought a bit upper I didn't see anything, everything was totally white, I got scared a bit that I might wake up so I just went down & everything was okay again.
I just kept spawning & flying around my city, different storylines everytime, it was really cool.

I knew I was in a dream, so not everything was like in real life, It was darker & as I said, I felt a bit of magnet pulling me to ground & was harder to walk. My MAIN question is, is it the very same as in real life when you have a lucid dream?
Do you think you are in real life at the very moment & does everything feel like & look like real life?
I am just unsure about this.
Thanks!

24/7/365

Re: My first semi-lucid dream?

Postby 24/7/365 » 03 Dec 2017 19:32

no and yes

Return to “For Beginners”