Finding the RIGHT technique for an individual.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
sinaxace

Finding the RIGHT technique for an individual.

Postby sinaxace » 01 Dec 2017 01:04

I've been trying to lucid dream for 2 months now, and I've found that when finding the the right technique for me, I take the following into consideration:
-How enthusiastic I am about the technique.
-How I can implement it in my sleep and/or waking life.
-Success rate
-The conditions I'd need to meet.
-The amount of effort required.
-The amount of stress it could potentially give.
And so on.
I've found that DEILD(Dream Exited Induced Lucid Dream) seems to fit most of the positive conditions for me, but I need to fine-tune it to suit me and to find the right timing for it.
This post is just something to take into consideration when approaching techniques after getting the basics down (Dream journaling, Reality checks, etc...)

24/7/365

Re: Finding the RIGHT technique for an individual.

Postby 24/7/365 » 03 Dec 2017 19:30

Very interesting, have you considered taking into account these techniques in order to develop a conditional state.

sinaxace

Re: Finding the RIGHT technique for an individual.

Postby sinaxace » 03 Dec 2017 21:45

24/7/365 wrote:Very interesting, have you considered taking into account these techniques in order to develop a conditional state.

I'm not sure what you mean by conditional state. I've had dreams where I think about induction techniques like ADA(All Day Awareness), and actually trying to perform WILD while dreaming, but almost never about directly questioning my reality. I think it's because my desire to perform the technique is usually greater than actually succeeding in getting a lucid dream.

Return to “For Beginners”