Hi :)

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Antonio

Hi :)

Postby Antonio » 26 Apr 2011 16:00

Hi! My name is Antonio, I'm 23 years old, Italian.
I knew about Lucid Dreams about one year ago, while surfing the web inm order to figure out how to get rid of sleep paralysis and hypnagogic hallucinations that, since my 17s were wasting all of my nights.

So I've realized I could've used them for something cool like Lucid Dreaming, but it really didn't worked...

I'm reading as much as I can on the topic... and I've been trying really hard but it looks like i can't "bring" any memory to my "sleeping me"...

I'm Now reading Your Book Rebecca, "The Art of Lucid Dreaming" and also going for a lot of the media you quote yourself in the book....I really find it really useful and i really hope I'll finally achieve lucid dreaming...

The fact my subconcscius mind doesn't let me "pass through", let me think there a lot to fix inside... I may be wrong but that's the impression :)

Bye! and talk you soon!

Antonio

Rebecca
Site Admin

Re: Hi :)

Postby Rebecca » 03 May 2011 12:50

Hi Antonio - and welcome!

This is one of several reasons I've heard which may explain why everybody doesn't lucid dream all the time.... http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/lucid-in-dreams.html

1. The Subconscious Performs Therapy in Dreams
2. The Brain Accepts Everything as Real
3. We Have Separate Rules for The Dream World

Anyway keep working with your dreams because if there are subconscious issues to resolve first, dream analysis and meditation is a good way to identify and resolve them and find inner peace.

I hope you mind "allows" you to lucid dream soon! ;)

Return to “For Beginners”