my first introduction in lucid dreaming

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Dreamer25

my first introduction in lucid dreaming

Postby Dreamer25 » 26 Aug 2012 23:00

Hello all,

so like 2 months ago i was just sleeping/dreaming and that my dream characters bring make me some food and told me it was some kind of spaghetti made of iron and chocolate... somehow there i got awake that i was dreaming or aware, i don't know how i did managed to do that tough.
I see it as a welcome to lucid dreaming introduction or somthing.. anyways when i was there lucid i just started to eat that food.. it felt real and it tasted good :o but then i stopped eating becourse i wasn't sure if its healthy that feeling in my stomach or something in my dream, i can't remember alot like how much longer i was lucid or what i did more.

just it was nice experience just that 1 thing bothers me is i can't really remember or think why my dream characters didn't talked to me at all when i was "awake in my dream" it was nice that they bring and made food i guess it was a welcome gift, btw i was for sure pretty comfortable with the dream scene i got in.

cheers!
Dreamer25

Return to “For Beginners”