Advice?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Aldo98

Advice?

Postby Aldo98 » 27 Aug 2012 04:21

Soooo yup... I've been trying to lucid dream for a month and a week now and not much has happened :( just that my dreams are much vivid than they used to be and 2 realizations that i was dreaming just to be woken up by apparently no reason at all, not even excitement

And i wanted to now if you could give me some advice, to speed up the process or to know if i'm doing something wrong. What i'm doing is what i think that a beginner should do: RC's, MILD, WBTB, meditation and self hypnosis.

All help is appreciated, even if it's just a little. :D

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

Mr.Lucid

Re: Advice?

Postby Mr.Lucid » 27 Aug 2012 14:19

Well if those aren't working you might want to try dream supplement an Binacular/Isocrhonic tones. If you can't do that, there is a super easy way to lucid dream: CAT technique. It is here at the world of lucid dreaming website, so look it up. When done correctly, it can produce 4 lucid dreams a week. Hope it helped. :D

Aldo98

Re: Advice?

Postby Aldo98 » 27 Aug 2012 18:29

Mr.Lucid wrote:Well if those aren't working you might want to try dream supplement an Binacular/Isocrhonic tones. If you can't do that, there is a super easy way to lucid dream: CAT technique. It is here at the world of lucid dreaming website, so look it up. When done correctly, it can produce 4 lucid dreams a week. Hope it helped. :D

Thanks :D i'm a teenager so i don't think i can buy dream supplements, but i'll try CAT and see what it happens.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

Return to “For Beginners”