If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Postby addielea » 01 Sep 2012 23:35

Hello, I am brand new to this site and to the idea of lucid dreaming. I just started looking into it recently and I think it is something that I would love to experience. After some reading, I saw that you can talk to your subconscious and ask it any questions that you want to. So I was wondering, can it help you recall memories that you seem to have forgotten completely? I have something that I would like to remember but can't bring up any piece of it at all, and all I have to go on is what my mother tells me. Any answers that you may have are greatly appreciated, thank you very much!

Re: Memories?

Postby gekada_75 » 02 Sep 2012 06:06

maybe its possible,because all i know is subconsious cannot forget

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Re: Memories?

Postby HAGART » 02 Sep 2012 21:36

Yea, the subconscious never sleeps does it?
i think it is definately possible because hypnosis can get you in touch with past memories. And lucid dreaming and self-hypnosis is a fine line that can be crossed quite easily.
I have never done it my self, but I will go out on a limb here and say that it is Definately Possible.
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Return to “For Beginners”