Recalling dreams, or making them up?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
BayBeeDreamer

Recalling dreams, or making them up?

Postby BayBeeDreamer » 15 Sep 2012 18:12

Ok, so I have only been recording my dreams for a few days now, I can sometimes remember them, but I haven't been able recently, even thought I have 8+ hours sleep each night.......
Last night, well this morning, I woke up early, at at first, couldn't remember anything about my dream, then, it all come back to me. I voice recorded my dream so I didn't have to move much, as I left my journel over the other side of my room. I couldn't get back to sleep, so I got my journel, and wrote what I had said In my voice note. The thing is, I'm not sure if I made some of it up. It was quite random.... Is it possible to think that you dreamed of something that you didn't?
Sorry for the long post, I'm just a but confused.....

Thanks (:

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
"You might have seen a housefly, maybe even a superfly, but I bet you ain’t never seen a donkey fly." (Unless you were lucid dreaming!)

BayBeeDreamer

Re: Recalling dreams, or making them up?

Postby BayBeeDreamer » 15 Sep 2012 21:42

Sorry, cant spell... Journal*

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
"You might have seen a housefly, maybe even a superfly, but I bet you ain’t never seen a donkey fly." (Unless you were lucid dreaming!)

Return to “For Beginners”