Remembering to do reality checks?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
BayBeeDreamer

Remembering to do reality checks?

Postby BayBeeDreamer » 20 Sep 2012 07:38

Ok, so I am now able to remember 3+ dreams each night, and in quite a lot of detail, which I then write down in my journal. The probem now is I keep forgetting to do reality checks. I have come up with a Solution. I have put almost hourly reminders on my phone that fit in with school times. I was wondering if this was ok? It reminds me to do my reality checks, so this is a good thing right? Or should I just try and remember without the reminders? (I have about 11 reminders a day on my phone)

Thanks for your help :P

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
"You might have seen a housefly, maybe even a superfly, but I bet you ain’t never seen a donkey fly." (Unless you were lucid dreaming!)

Dream_Wolf

Re: Remembering to do reality checks?

Postby Dream_Wolf » 11 Oct 2012 22:30

ok write a big L for lucid dreaming in only white board marker (lol i knw from experiece XD)on your dominate hand and everytime you see it, youll naturally remeber to do one! ta da! that easy :3 hopefully this works!

lucid dreamer in training,
Dream_wolf

Snaggle

Re: Remembering to do reality checks?

Postby Snaggle » 13 Oct 2012 06:29

It does not matter much what your RC is, the main purpose of all RC is to incubate becoming aware in the dream that it is a dream.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Return to “For Beginners”