Intro and In need of help

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Intro and In need of help

Postby dillybar12345 » 21 Sep 2012 04:01

I've done a couple of posts in this forum, but I've never really introduced myself, so I'd like to say

HI! :D I'm 17 and I heard about LD from a FunnyPics app and, well, I had to try it!

I've been trying LD for about 2 months but only had, like, 4 LD so far, but I'm still working on it. Whenever I become lucid, I don't seem to do anything, just sit there. I know consciousness and control are two different things when it come to LD, but I want to have fun and adventures while I'm lucid. Any ideas of ways I can at least remind myself to gain control?

Thanks! :)
Do a Reality Check right now.

Re: Intro and In need of help

Postby MrFlux » 21 Sep 2012 22:07

I suggest a daily breath meditation. This is especial good for you because of your age. You have the opportunity to NOT loose your ability to operate in the theta brainwave range. As we age we tend to slip away from this ability. If you engage in daily meditation you can keep those intuitions that teenagers have but then loose before learning how to do anything with them.

I suggest you focus on expanding consciousness more than anything else.

A daily breath meditation will help to strengthen your spiritual core and assist in lucid dreaming, astral projection and more importantly expansion of consciousness.

There is a breath meditation at my blog:

Also read up on the subject. Tom campbell has a series of videos on youtube. Watch at least one of his series. They are long but it is worth it to go through at least one of them.

The calgary series is a good one to start with. It is a three day lecture and has about 16 hours divided into 7 videos. Here is a link to the first one in the calgary series:

I wish you the best and encourage you to continue your efforts at mind expansion throughout your life :D
For Binaural and Isochronic beat videos for Lucid Dreaming, Astral Projection, Study and Focus and More.

Karmic Beats

Postby dillybar12345 » 22 Sep 2012 03:06

I'm so glad I got an answer as helpful as this one. :D Thanks!
Do a Reality Check right now.

Postby Snaggle » 24 Sep 2012 08:35

You need to incubate dream goals while awake. When you become lucid you'll remember your goals and maybe be able to achieve them by willing them.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Return to “For Beginners”