The new guy

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Overdrive

The new guy

Postby Overdrive » 04 Jul 2011 05:53

Hi everyone,

I'm new to lucid dreaming and brain entertainment...I've got some real problems sleeping, getting to sleep isn't an issue, it's the quality of the sleep--or terrible dreams that keep me up--that's the problem. I've found that whitenoise helps, and while searching for whitenoise I came upon The Unexplainable Store, and while further researching binural beats and tones, I stumbled upon World Of Lucid Dreaming.

After reading up on it, I really do believe this will help me sleep better and experience new and amazing feelings...Maybe heightened senses and lucid dreaming will even make me a happier person in general.
"Give your love and all of your heart and do what you do do well."

Magnus

Re: The new guy

Postby Magnus » 15 Jul 2011 03:55

Hello :)

Lucidity is an awesome way to get rid of bad dreams! I remember when I was younger I always woke myself up when I was having nightmares. It wasn't before recently that I discovered that we could actually take FULL control over our dreams. But it is also pretty nice in general, because you become so happy when you achieve it, and trust me, people notice that :) I'd recommend it 100%

About the bad quality of your sleeping, I unfortunately don't know what I could give as a good advice. Probably meditating before going to bed, and keeping a good sleep rythm.

Have fun beeing lucid! :D
First lucid dream : July 14, 2011
Lucid dream count : 5
Last lucid dream : 11 september 2011

Have given up, for now. The school is too much work. I am going to keep doing it i my weekend and vacations though :)

Overdrive

Postby Overdrive » 17 Jul 2011 04:24

Hi, Magnus, thanks for the welcome :)

I've been using the brainwave entertainment Mp3's, so far I haven't had any lucid dreams, but I also haven't had any nightmares or disturbing dreams either :)

My quality of sleep has improved a bit, and I can almost manage to sleep all the way through the night, or at least till the break of day :)
"Give your love and all of your heart and do what you do do well."

Magnus

Postby Magnus » 17 Jul 2011 14:13

That's awesome! ;)

Sweet dreams!
First lucid dream : July 14, 2011
Lucid dream count : 5
Last lucid dream : 11 september 2011

Have given up, for now. The school is too much work. I am going to keep doing it i my weekend and vacations though :)

worldenterer

Postby worldenterer » 21 Jul 2011 02:43

Here, I have no idea if this is true or not, but I have heard that it helps people sleep, check out this link, i home it helps! 8-)

http://sleepyti.me/
It needs to be about 20% cooler.

Return to “For Beginners”