Too excited?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Javorek

Too excited?

Postby Javorek » 21 Oct 2012 04:56

Hi, I of course am new but have been trying to become lucid for a couple weeks. So far I have had 3 very fuzzy lucid dreams with full consciousness of being in a dream. My real problem is the fact that I get what I think is excited, or maybe fearful, not sure. Each of the three times have lasted only a couple minutes but I woke up immediately after becoming lucid with a pounding pulse. I can calm down after a few minutes but am too awake to get more sleep. Averaging about 3-4 hours of sleep is tough, but I am looking for some advice to get this under control.

torakrubik

Re: Too excited?

Postby torakrubik » 21 Oct 2012 22:52

After becoming lucid a few more times, the initial 'eureka' should wear off a little, and hopefully that will help. Try to calm yourself whilst you're in the dream too. It should be the first thing you do, part of the stabilization process.
Dreaming is my drug

Javorek

Re: Too excited?

Postby Javorek » 22 Oct 2012 07:47

That simple huh? Thanks for the reply, just helps to know that it really is nothing. I will keep it up and get over this thing.

Return to “For Beginners”