Hello!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
MinecraftLucid

Hello!

Postby MinecraftLucid » 22 Nov 2012 20:35

hello, I'm a newbie named Cameron. I've never had a lucid dream before, and I'm intrested in the MILD technique the most. My last "Hello" was somehow glitched out and didn't post, so I'm writing this again. I came upon this site by long story short, bing->howcast->ifunny->youtube->google->worldofluciddreaming->forums. Thank you. (btw, I do play mine craft, and I want to play minecraft in lucid dreams, and fly in the world of minecraftia!, lol)
MINECRAFTIANS UNITE. LUCID DREAM MINECRAFT! MINECRAFT IS AWESOME!

LCDAnthony

Re: Hello!

Postby LCDAnthony » 23 Nov 2012 03:11

What's up! I've had a dream (Not lucid) Where I was in Minecraft. I was on a diving board and I jumped off into the water. That was an awesome dream to be honest. But I hope you have fun dude! The MILD is great way to start off. Just stay dedicated and Do Not Give Up!

Shade
Location: Suffolk, United Kingdom - Upper East Side, Manhattan, USA

Postby Shade » 28 Nov 2012 04:44

Hey man lucid dreaming follows the formula DEDICATION + EFFORT = L'DS

Lucid Dreamer

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 29 Nov 2012 14:37

i have actually had a minecraft-ish dream once! each person in the society had a specific job. i had a job that was the most important. anyways, i was standing on some trees and i looked across the water and saw a bunch of other minecraft trees. next to me was a miinecraft castle. i tried to climb down it but the locks were weird so i ended up falling in the water and i pulled myself up.
"All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own." ~Plutarch

Return to “For Beginners”