Few questions regarding recognizing dream things.. Help!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Few questions regarding recognizing dream things.. Help!

Postby LCDAnthony » 25 Nov 2012 21:54

I've been trying to Lucid Dream since November 11th. Just this past week, or even less, I'm starting to get more vivid and more longer dreams and I'm even recognizing the weird/odd things when I right down in my dreams like..
-I've noticed in some dreams I fly.
-I go places I used to live in the past.
-I see weird things/form/action of objects or other characters.
-I've also noticed my recurring dream sign is cars. I always dream about a car of some sort.

But I can't recognize these things in my dream? I used to have normal dreams w/o anything weird or unusual in them but now I do. I'm really dedicated to Lucid Dreaming, I do reality checks and even do reality check, I meditate (not every though), I practice the WILD,MILD and WBTB. I just end up dozing off when I do the WILD though...

1. Do you suggest I meditate more often, maybe every day?
2. Is there anyway/technique I can use to help realize unusual things in dreams?

I'm in no big rush, and I never feel discouraged. If anyone can help with this, I will be grateful! Thanks

Re: Few questions regarding recognizing dream things.. Help!

Postby lumencryster » 25 Nov 2012 23:26

yes i would definitely say meditate everyday. you're on the right track. also, dedication is needed to lucid dream, but not in the way you normally think of dedication. its the doing a little something every day type of dedication, it's pretty easy to burn yourself out if you try to force yourself to lucid dream too hard.

Location: Suffolk, United Kingdom - Upper East Side, Manhattan, USA

Re: Few questions regarding recognizing dream things.. Help!

Postby Shade » 28 Nov 2012 04:40

as lumen said dedication and hard work will pay off eventually. As for the 'weird thing in dreams' try the ADA All Day Awareness technique it really helped me :)

Return to “For Beginners”