Finally...kinda...?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
PrototypeTEGTA
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Finally...kinda...?

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 18 Jul 2011 09:22

OK, I think I did it:
I dreamed that, there was a Zombie Invasion,and it was night, and there were zombies chasing me trying to kill me (it wasn't a nightmare, because I wasn't scared of them).
So, I was running as fast as I could, and suddenly I jumped very very high in the air, and saw the whole city from above, it was a very cool scene lol. and while I was airborne I asked myself "How on Earth could someone jump that high?". And you know it, I became lucid, and started to rub my hands...
Now the problem is that, the dream didn't become so realistic and vivid, and I lost control after a while, so I woke up! :(
Why does that happen every time??...I mean I had 3 dreams in which I suddenly know that I'm dreaming, but they don't have realism, and I can't fully control myself in them. Was I lucid in those dreams?
Or I am dreaming that I'm lucid in a dream?
But anyway, I am happy that I'm advancing a little bit, and my dreams are becoming more cool. Thanks forums :P....
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

Magnus

Re: Finally...kinda...?

Postby Magnus » 18 Jul 2011 13:48

You're lucid as long as you know that you're dreaming.

But, It is possible to dream about beeing lucid too, so you have to stick with your gut-feeling :)
First lucid dream : July 14, 2011
Lucid dream count : 5
Last lucid dream : 11 september 2011

Have given up, for now. The school is too much work. I am going to keep doing it i my weekend and vacations though :)

PrototypeTEGTA
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 19 Jul 2011 06:08

The problem is, that it keeps happening. I can't control myself while I'm lucid, and as soon as I know that I am dreaming the dream ends quickly and I wake up....
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

Magnus

Postby Magnus » 19 Jul 2011 18:47

I've heard that it helps to meditate :)

Have given up, for now. The school is too much work. I am going to keep doing it i my weekend and vacations though :)

PrototypeTEGTA

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 19 Jul 2011 18:57

Oh ok nice, I sometimes do some meditation, but I'm gonna meditate more from now on....thank you!

Magnus

Postby Magnus » 19 Jul 2011 19:03

No problem mate :D

worldenterer

Postby worldenterer » 20 Jul 2011 16:14

I have heard that when you are just about to loose a dream, you have to spin yourself around in circles as fast as you can. People say that 96% of the time, this will help you stay in the dream for a longer duration. Hope I helped somehow.
It needs to be about 20% cooler.

PrototypeTEGTA

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 24 Jul 2011 06:28

Yes, thank you worldenterer. But guess what I was in mid-air when I found that I'm dreaming and became lucid, so I don't think I would be able to spin lol!

Peter

Postby Peter » 24 Jul 2011 07:49

do a forward roll

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “For Beginners”