I believe I found my dream sign!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
LCDAnthony

I believe I found my dream sign!

Postby LCDAnthony » 04 Dec 2012 00:01

After reading through my dream journal... I have to come to a conclusion that I believe my recurring dream sign is a car! Or just a vehicle in general. I always see cars, or I'm in a car. When I'm in the vehicle I'm usually the passenger, few times where I'm the driver.
If I'm correct and if it sounds right. Would this be my dream sign? Cars??

lucidinthe sky

Re: I believe I found my dream sign!

Postby lucidinthe sky » 04 Dec 2012 01:30

This a common one and also a dream sign for me. I am trying to remember to do reality checks every time I drive the car, hopefully I will also do a reality check in a dream when I'm driving. You can also put something in your car on the dash board somewhere that you will always see to remind yourself to do an RC. It will remind you and also you can read it a few times and see if there are changes which is another good reality check.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

LCDAnthony

Postby LCDAnthony » 04 Dec 2012 02:48

Well I actually love that idea but there is one problem... I don't drive yet. I got 1 more year to go?

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 04 Dec 2012 04:57

Whenever you are in a car in your dream, also remember anything that was odd. Any anomaly and there is bound to be plenty. Those will help you register the thought that it is a dream since cars in real life are quite common. But cars in dreams.... they are SO WEIRD! The people in them, the other cars on the road, the scenery...... I have many examples, but too many to list.

I have actually never become lucid while in a car in a dream. I only remember how weird it was after the fact when I wake up. I have become lucid other ways though and a car-dream is as good a place as any.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 04 Dec 2012 06:05

Recently I had a lucid dream where I was in a car, but it was really this large vehicle with all sides being glass, like screens to the outside world. It was driving very slowly down a dirt road and on all sides was this beautiful green forest and grassy meadow scenery. I watched carefully looking at each window and was noting the detail and clarity. It was amazing. When you looked out, it looked like normal, but actually each window was a screen that showed the exact part of the scenery it should and each window/screen was syncronized perfectly. I had to look really closely to see that it wasn't real. Only when I got up close, could I see a loss in detail that you couldn't see when viewed from further away. Made me really think.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

LCDAnthony

Postby LCDAnthony » 04 Dec 2012 23:18

I will remember that! Thanks guys!
I also can't wait to have a lucid dream... It's been since Nov 11 and I haven't gotten one! Oh well, more practice and work, it's all worth it in the end!!

Return to “For Beginners”