How close am i to achive the so wanted LD?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

How close am i to achive the so wanted LD?

Postby Lightjuka » 06 Dec 2012 12:35

Hello! I am 13 and i try to LD! 4 nights has passed and still no LD but i know, it takes more time, i just want to know if i am close to that, and how close am i, so lets see what do i have:
A dream journal, usually i have 2 dreams per night, one big and other short, at least i can't remember much from the other one, still didn't found my Dream Signal.
Once i had a weird dream where i asked myself if i was dreaming, well, i was and i shouted "I am dreaming!" But still i couldn't control where i wanted to go, neither what i wanted to do, i just started teleporting, rubbing my hands (I couldn't feel them) and other things, maybe a dream about a lucid dream or a not fully lucid one.
I use the MILD Technique, since it is good for begginers (As far i know).
Once i had 8 dreams straight (Not in the same night) where The Simpsons were there, and on those days i ALWAYS watched the show before sleeping and sometimes i fell asleep while watching, maybe i should try to watch them every night again?

Well that is it! Am i close to it? Maybe yet a bit far? What do i need to improve? I hope i get replies, i will surely be happy when i do
Good bye! Stay Lucid! -Lightjuka-
Somewhere where everything is possible? Yes it exists, where is it? Inside each of us

Re: How close am i to achive the so wanted LD?

Postby James » 06 Dec 2012 16:40

I can't really comment but don't worry about it! :D

It's mainly about believing so if you ask people if you can do it that doesn't put your faith in yourself. Give it more time, all I can say.
Was it worth it?

Return to “For Beginners”