Greetings from new member

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Rick

Greetings from new member

Postby Rick » 03 Jan 2013 01:04

Greetings -

Thought I'd say hi, been a lucid dreamer since I was a kid, must have started when I was about 10 yrs old or so, I'll be 47 this year, man I'm getting old.... That was about the time I suffered a severe concusion and was hospitalized for a week, but I'm sure that was just a coincidence, who knows. Since I can remember I always thought it was normal to control your dreams, never thought it was different.
Have tried to tell my friends several times thru out my life, they either look at me funny, call me a liar or just say you can't do that! Not until I was about 30 did I hear a scientist talk about dreaming and they mentioned that most people dream in black and white and in two dimensions? That dosen't sound like any fun!

I have lucid dreams about 3-4 nights a week on average, most my dreams I revisit and work on them like feature films in my head, creating characters, plots, etc. I just recently started studying screenwriting, I have a recurring dream I think would make a great full length film...

Talk at ya later.

Rick

Return to “For Beginners”