Dreaming about someone

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Dreaming about someone

Postby Kaylium » 08 Jan 2013 04:44

OK, If you want to dream about a specific person, do you think about them, or avoid thinking about them? I've heard both answers, and I'm unbelievably confused. Thanks!

Re: Dreaming about someone

Postby LucidLeon » 08 Jan 2013 11:27

Since dreams often include things you think a lot about, I'd say you have to think about them in order to dream about them.

However, I've also heard that if you think about something right before going to sleep but you decide to push the thought away, that increases your chance to dream about the thing you were thinking of. (I'm not sure if this makes any sense, lol...)

Re: Dreaming about someone

Postby HAGART » 09 Jan 2013 05:34

Do you mean lucid dream, or a regular dream?
Although I may have a thought in my head as I go to sleep, I am always surprised by the direction they go in. I can never predict them. So I actually don't know how to make anything appear in a regular dream.

But if lucid in a dream, you can make people appear. (A dream interpretation of them anyway...)
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Return to “For Beginners”