If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Postby hopelessdreamer » 12 Jan 2013 00:41

Hello everyone.

I'm a new dreamer in this forum.
I'll try to introduce myself briefly. Well, I love dreams and I am very fond of them, fascinated by them and interested in them. I've been familiar with the concept of lucid dreaming for some years now and I've had short periods with failed attempts. But this time I'm determined to work for it. I've never had a lucid dream before, but it's something I really, really want to have. For the fun of it, of course, but also for the more meaningful soul-searching side of it.
I would appreciate any ind of advice from anyone out there.

I'm a girl with 18 years in my pocket. I love music, art, poetry, passion, dreaming, discovering new things about this vast and endless world.

Hello to you all.

lucidinthe sky

Re: Hello.

Postby lucidinthe sky » 12 Jan 2013 03:01

Hello to you. Welcome to the forum!

Lucid dreaming is really such an amazing experience to have, especially when it's as real as waking life. You can't really describe the feeling you get when it happens, you just have to be there as they say.

Well, good luck and we all hope to hear about your success.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “For Beginners”