beginner

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Mike__Bizz

beginner

Postby Mike__Bizz » 12 Jan 2013 07:08

Hi everyone I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a converted ignorant soul and I strive to know what others don't. I'm learning a lot of new concepts and ways of thinking right now to try to better myself. I try to get a basic understanding of all the topics that interest me so that I am not ignorant to the basic facts. This is one of the most fascinating concepts I've came across and I'm 100% interested in being an habitual lucid dreamer. The other day I meditated for the first time throughout the day as well as right before I went to sleep; I woke up and told my mother that I thought I in some way could picked what was going to happen next in my dream. So I did some light research which led me to this website and eventually to this forum. If anyone has any info that is vital for beginners to try to grasp to get a better understanding, it would be greatly appreciated. God bless.

erichsa

Re: beginner

Postby erichsa » 12 Jan 2013 21:11

How about starting at "World of lucid dreaming" and see what Rebecca has to offer on her website. :)

Return to “For Beginners”